Hire a Waterbike
Price: From $35 | Location: North Thomson Bay next to the Ferry Jetty.
Family friendly fun on the water. No experience is necessary – jump on and go.
The bikes are performance Waterbikes, incredibly stable and easy to use. Suitable for heights above 120cm and can be adjusted for leg height. The Waterbikes have a weight restriction of 120kg. Get up to 15km an hour! – we have experiences for those who’d like a leisurely pedal and those who’d like to get their heart rates up.
Our Waterbikes are incredibly safe and stable. Our Waterbikes glide through the water with little resistance, high levels of physical fitness are not required..
Hire a Waterbike at Rotto!
A new and fun family-friendly experience on Rottnest Island
Waterbike Safety Features
- We do require a valid DRIVERS LICENSE number to be entered on the booking form. Please have this available to show at check-in on the day of your hire.
- All participants must complete a waiver and medical questionnaire
- Participants must not leave the area marked on the map displayed at the hire location and clearly shown to them.
- The hirer is responsible for returning the waterbike back to the beach in front of the Aquaplay Marquee within their allocated time. In the event that the waterbike is returned late an extra charge will be incurred.
- If you are late for your booked waterbike hire, we can not extend your time so please ensure you are on time.
- All safety instructions are delivered in English only. Participants will need to have a sufficient level of English to be able to understand safety instructions
Our waterbikes are suitable for ages 10 and above.
Maximum capacity 120kg.
Your hire includes a full safety briefing, PFD fitting and familiarisation with the waterbike. You’ll be amazed at how soon you’re off and pedalling!
No experience is necessary – jump on and go. With finger tip steering, height adjustable handlebars for balance and a leg powered ride, Waterbikes are incredibly easy to use for adults and kids alike.